June 7th 2013 ~ Women Delivering Excellence Leadership Symposium
Reserve your seats today! The Women Delivering Excellence Symposium is a global initiative that inspires professional women to champion girls’ self-esteem into whole-life “Swag.” The symposium will take place on June 7th 2013, at the MELIÃ Hotel Atlanta located at 590 West Peachtree Street, NW, Atlanta, GA 30308! The MELIÃ Hotel Atlanta is just one block down from the Varsity. The symposium features celebrities and a diverse, savvy group of distinguished expert guest speakers including:
- Aurea McGarry, Emmy Winning TV Show Host and Founder of Live Your Legacy Summit
- Kari Wells, Bravo TV Personality and Businesswoman
- Dionne Saunders, Distinguished Toastmasters International Leader
- Nikki Noto, Director of V-Day’s One Billion Rising Atlanta and Campaign Manager for V-Girls
- Dr. Lorie Johnson, OB-GYN and President of Just For You Women’s Healthcare
Esteemed keynote speakers are Alyson Howard-Hoag, Women and Girl’s Advocate and Founder of Authentic Beauty and Christina Marie Foster, Original Girl-Swag Graduate, Current Girl-Swag Leader, Mentor and Spokesperson.
The Women Delivering Excellence will:
- Expose attendees to an array of women in leadership roles who will share insight that develops character and leadership attributes.
- Share concepts of how to act upon their dreams of making a difference in their own lives, the local community, and the world.
- Launch the Global Girl-Swag curriculum to women and organizations who support and champion young women and girls.
- Show the growth and transformation of young ladies who have completed the 12 week program and to bring local, national and international awareness to the Global Girl-Swag initiative.
- Present 3 trailblazing leaders with the “SWAG” Award.
The Women Delivering Excellence registration fee is $69 and includes a plated lunch, a Girl-Swag bag of goodies, inspiration and empowerment, along with celebrity and professional leaders, networking and relationship building. Please visit www.ChloeTaylorBrown.com/EVENTS to reserve space for you and your group.