Body Beautiful Expo – 1/30
The Body Beautiful Expo on January 30th!
Cobb Galleria 9am – 3pm
– FREE Parking –
Andrea Riggs Can Get Your Audience’s Body Beautiful!
(404) 983-1733 (phone)
Bio: Andrea Riggs- Andrea aka “Ms. Body Beautiful”, is a dynamic personality, national lifestyle and wellness expert, fitness guru, celebrity trainer, magazine columnist, TV personality, radio host, product spokesperson, entrepreneur, nutrition product developer, wife and mother.
Andrea and her husband, Michael Riggs, American Family Insurance Corporate Executive, recently moved to their dream home in Atlanta Georgia. She is a mother to a 6 year old girl, Amani and 4 year old boy, Malcolm.
Body Beautiful, a minority and women owned company founded in 1998, helps women of color achieve better health through lifestyle, nutrition and fitness. Body Beautiful focuses on health and wellness campaigns for corporate and community groups, the production of high energy fitness content for TV and distribution. She is a regular on the Atlanta business and social scene, contributes monthly to several national publications, often trains celebrities, and Atlanta’s high powered executives, all while doing business and building the Body Beautiful and GET LEAN brands with leading corporations and consumers.
Experience: Body Beautiful Fitness, 2000 – Present
* TV – City TV 10, Channel 2 ABC – TV Personality
* Radio – Clear Channel Communications – Fitness Expert
* Magazine- Black Health Magazine – Fitness Spokesperson
* Fan favorite inspiring 100,000’s to achieve better health.
* Featured in: Augusta Chronicle, St. Louis Post Dispatch, Roanoke Times, Who’s Who in Black Atlanta, Who’s Who in Black St. Louis, 2008 Atlanta HOT LIST nominee, Chanel 2 NBC Affiliate.
* Corporate clients: include Enterprise Leasing, Girl Scouts, Girls Inc., Interfaith Partnership, 100 Black Men, American Diabetes Association, Jackie Joyner Kersee, Missouri Black Expo, Clear Channel Radio.
* Authored books on women’s lifestyle, nutrition, and fitness.
* Professional health & wellness spokesperson and TV correspondent.
* National features in magazines, newspapers, and e-newsletters.
* Representative for health promotions & sampling campaigns.
* Writer for wellness publications, websites, and training’s.
* Invited speaker to healthcare organizations & wellness events.
* Superb soft skills & ability to convey health messages.
* Proven business and leadership abilities.
* Expert advice on weight loss, nutrition, and fitness.
Goal: Produce wellness show on Atlanta-based network or station.