2nd Annual Helping Women Succeed in Atlanta ~ Spring Empowerment Summit
On April 14, 2012, People You Need to Know Magazine presented women business owners with another opportunity to connect, get information and grow their business at the 2nd Annual Helping Women Succeed in Atlanta ~ Spring Empowerment Summit.
The High Museum’s Hill Auditorium set the stage for a multitude of women who were eager to come out and unite with their fellow business owners. This information-packed session gave six presenters an opportunity to showcase their business and strengthen their brand. Many of them walked away with strong leads that could turn into new clients.
There were numerous valuable prizes, which included gift cards from local restaurants, SPANX provided a gift for everyone in attendance, and Cafe Cafe Atlanta gave the attendees a chance to experience their delicious gourmet Chicago-style popcorn. Other prizes included a gift basket filled with office supplies and a $2,000 painting (Lilies From Charles) donated from The Great Gilbert Young.
The presentations ended with Jay White, tap dancer, motivational speaker, filmmaker, vintner, author, and writer giving the ladies an awe-inspiring performance.
Topics from the presenters included…
- How to Go From Broken to Brilliant ~ Visionary, Youth Advocate, Trainer & Speaker, Nicole Steele
- 4 Surefire Ways to Quickly Get New Clients ~ Marketing Guru & Sales Expert, Allison Babb Phillips
- How Your Fashion Sense Can Help You Succeed ~ Atlanta’s Supermodel & Business Mogul, Renee Knorr
- What People Won’t Tell You About Identity Protection ~ Inspirational Speaker & LegalShield Superstar, Lisa Streeter
- How to Arrange Your Living Space to Positively Elevate Your Mood & Creativity, Celebrity Interior Designer, Glennette “Cookie” Haynes
- Golden Information on BRAND Authority & Influence, Brilliantly Positioning Your Business to Stand Out & Succeed, Global Branding & Personal Transformation Strategist, Melissa Dawn Johnson